Phase I will begin on June 26, 2017. Exhibitors that have ten or more consecutive years of exhibition at Fire Rescue SC will be allowed to request space during this phase. Apparatus space is limited to 3000 square feet in the Colonial Life Arena (CLA) and 2000 square feet in the Metro Convention Center (MCC).
AirMethods, Life Net SC
Bound Tree Medical
Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal
C.W. Williams and Co, LLC
Emerald Ink and Stitches
Fire Engine Collectibles
Fire Programs Software
Fire Safe Associates
Henry Schein Medical-EMS
Liberty Art Works
Motorola Palmetto 800
Newton’s Fire and Safety
North Greenville Fitness
Southeastern Emergency Equipment/SSE/SSV
VFIS Correll Insurance Group
Wally's Fire and Safety
Phase II will begin on July 3, 2017. Exhibitors that have four or more consecutive years of exhibition at Fire Rescue SC will be allowed to request space during this phase. The same apparatus space limitations apply as in Phase I.
Air Cleaning Specialists, Inc
Anderson Fire and Safety
Atlantic Coast Fire Trucks
Bobbit Design Build
The Bruner Agency/First Responder Insurance/ESIP
Columbia Southern University
D. R. Reynolds
Emergency Apparatus, Inc
FD Patch Swap
First Class Fire Apparatus, LLC
Fully Involved Solutions
ISO/Verisk Insurance Solutions
MUSC Children's Hospital - SC Firefighter Burned Child Fund
Phoenix Fire Apparatus
Poseidon Supplies and Equipment
Rhinehart Fire Services
Safe Air Systems
Sam Carbis Solutions Group
SC Fire Apparatus
SE Firefighter’s Burn Foundation
Spartan Fire Apparatus
Stafford Rekindle Society
Stallion Air, Inc
T S Rescue
Tra-Fx Public Safety Supply
United Financial of NC, Inc
Phase III will begin on July 10. 2017. All other exhibitors can request space in either exhibit hall.
After July 24, 2017, all other apparatus space may be requested without limitation.
It is important that all Exhibitors read and agree to the following items:
- The online Exhibitor space reservation system will be utilized again in 2018. With this system, you will be able to request a space, arrange payment, choose any desired options, and share information about your company that will made available to Attendees. The system will allow you to see which spaces are available as well as the size, price and category of each space.
- The SCSFA will only accept payment of the final invoice via a company check.
- After reserving your space online, an Exhibitor will have 90 days to complete payment in full. After 90 days, if payment has not been received in full, your space registration will be cancelled and your space released.
- Exhibitors may not mix different categories within the same space (i.e., Equipment Sales and Apparatus Sales must have their own spaces).
2018 Booth Pricing Structure
|Apparatus Sales Space||$2.50/sf|
|Equipment Sales Space||$5.50/sf|
|Four-day Selling Booth||$1400|
|10×10 Non-profit Tabletop||$100|
|Exterior Demonstration Area||$0.50/sf|
For exhibit space cancellations received, refunds shall be made to Exhibitors subject to the following charges:
- If more than 60 days prior to Expo, fifteen percent (15%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the SCSFA.
- From 59 to 30 days prior to Expo, fifty percent (50%) of the total exhibit space rental fees shall be retained by the SCSFA.
- If less than 30 days prior to Expo, the full amount of the rental fee shall be retained by the SCSFA.
The agreement will also be deemed to be cancelled if the Exhibitor fails to occupy his space by 8:00 am on the Friday before the Expo opens. In this event, the Exhibitor will remain fully responsible for the total cost of the exhibit space.