You will need to register on a laptop or desktop (not a tablet or phone).
Follow these instructions to request a space, and receive an invoice for payment due:
- Get started by picking your ideal booth size based on the Phase criteria and location.
- After you complete your space request, the SCSFA will assign your space and generate an invoice which you will receive via email.
- Payment in full must be received within 90 days of placing your order or prior to set up at the conference whichever is less, or your reservation will be cancelled.
- Upon receipt of final payment, space will be finalized.
- If you have any questions, call Exhibitor Coordinator Jeff Harkey at 919-449-5148 or email email@example.com.
THREE LOCATIONS FOR BOOTHS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Exterior – Metro Convention Center
- Lower Level – Metro Convention Center
- Upper Level – Metro Convention Center
To navigate between choices, use the GREEN “All Event Maps” Button on the registration site.